God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way.
By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way.
I love the words of this song because it just reminds me that even when things do not go my way, even when I face trials, God is always there. He loves and takes care of me. He will never leave me or forsake me. The past two days at work had got me physically, emotionally and mentally down. But God is faithful. His timing is perfect. This week, He brought 2 colleagues to show concern and encouragement, 1 for each day : ) One of them, who is also a believer, shared this verse with me and told me she went through exactly the same thing as me,
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John 16:33
And you know what, this verse is the "verse of the month" for Sept on my calendar. What a reminder! I cannot describe the sense of awe that is in me when this verse appeared as I flipped over the calendar to the month of Sept. Yes, I will face trials and tribulation as I live on this earth. That is what Christ said. But He also said that He has overcome the world by His death on the cross, and that is more than sufficient. How precious is this promise to me! God has been so real and good to me.
Labels: Promises from God
in Christ alone ♥
3:06 PM