i've never felt so much happier and relieved in a long time..and for tt i want to give thanks to God for inspiring those people to write those lovely hymns..cos as i attended song service @ church today and sang those hymns and christian songs, i felt really really encouraged by the lyrics..it was as if the songs were speaking to me directly..those words were reminding me of God's promises to me as His child and i really really, from the bottom of my heart, thank God for them..aft the whole service, there was this peace in me..it was good : )
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives!
and i'm gng for my first netball training in 3 yrs tmr!! hahahahahahahaha...am really really looking fwd to it..but i just wished my other teammates can all come and we can play as a team again!
and to my dearresst friend (you know who you are)..i really miss you!!!! here's another verse for you: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11 will be praying for you..*hugs*
in Christ alone ♥
11:54 PM