♥ Monday, February 27, 2006 ♥

Hymn playing now: Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
finally received the Youth CD!!!! haha..as i listened to the songs played..and our voices, i really thank God for the diff groups of youth who spent time to record the hymns..too bad it's only 44mins and 29secs..it's too short!!!!
well, i just checked the PA website and i didn't get thru the interview for UBS..was actually disappointed, but then this hymn that is playing now just reminds me of how i can fully trust in Jesus..for all the promises that He has made to me..

I'm so glad I learnt to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Saviour, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.
i believe that God has His plan for me and all i have to do now, instead of being miserable, is to get ready for phase 2!!!!


in Christ alone ♥
11:15 PM