after nearly 9 months of endless driving, i'm officially a driver!!! woo hooo~!!!!! i really wanna thank God for making it His will for me to get a license..as i was waiting to pick my tester and route, i was so nervous..i could feel the flood gates opening..but i prayed..i sang "My Lord knows the way thru the wilderness"...it really helped to soothe me..thank God for a good tester and though the route i picked wasn't the best of all..the traffic was great!!! haa..so all praise and glory to God!!!
so many pple tat i promised to give a ride to..but i need a car to start with..so someone pls get me one!!
My Lord knows the way thru the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow..
My Lord knows the way thru the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow..
Strength for today, is mine all the way,
And all that I need for tomorrow..
My Lord knows the way thru the wilderness,
All I have to do is follow..
in Christ alone ♥
12:32 AM