♥ Sunday, January 23, 2005 ♥

after one wk of absence..was glad to be back at YF meeting this afternoon..today each of us had to write our own psalm..so here's mine:
v1. My parents are Mr & Mrs Joseph Seah, for God's mercy endures forever
v2. My birthdate is 19.12.1985, for God's mercy endures forever
v3. I am a Chinese, for God's mercy endures forever
v4. I am a Singaporean, for God's mercy endures forever
v5. I am a female, for God's mercy endures forever
v6. I am the eldest child in my family, for God's mercy endures forever
v7. I have a younger brother, for God's mercy endures forever
v8. God has made me the way I look, for God's mercy endures forever
v9. God has given me my intelligence, for God's mercy endures forever
v10. I will grow old and die one day, for God's mercy endures forever
and i bought 2 new tops today!! haha..went shopping w dear bugis in the evening..and i saw a pretty levis bag..but it costs a bomb..hmm..dunno whether i should get it not..it's a red leather bag..suitable for sch! haha..but i still hope to get more clothes though..just another skirt will be nice : ) but i'm glad for the time i had w dear..he still went walking around w me though he had a runny nose..but hey! he bought 2 tops himself too..haha..so fair and square..
and i'm pretty worried bout this fren of mine now..a close fren actually..cos just heard some stuff bout her..i doubt i can help much w my own abilities..but i just pray tat God will lead the way..


in Christ alone ♥
12:30 AM